Saturday, May 15, 2010

Holidays


For the most part, I spend holidays here in Long Beach alone now. It's not by choice, it's just one of the inconvenient factors of having a part time job in the restaurant industry. This past year i've spent Christmas Eve, part of Christmas Day, New Years Eve and Easter in Long Beach, alone. I guess that's just part of growing up.

Anyways, my parents decided to make a trip down to Long Beach for Mothers Day. It was nice to finally be out in the sunshine on a holiday with my parents and sister. We went downtown had lunch and took a tour of the Queen Mary. It reminded me of being young again, going on vacation with my family doing touristy things, the only difference now is that in the end they drive home with out me in the back seat.

My Mothers Day















1 comment: